Use Case 10: Real-Time voice trades -> trade ticket population
- Salesperson / Trader / Broker negotiating a trade via voice (over the phone).
- User is on a call with a customer.
- User conferences in Quote / Trade service.
- DURING the call, user dictates trade/quote prefaced by key phrase (e.g. “Confirm…”) to distinguish final quote from negotiation.
- Real-time quote/trade transcription service turns audio into structured data breakdown of trade.
- Structured quote/trade data delivered to quote trade capture platform, displayed to user.
- User may edit details, or correct errors.
- User submits ticket to quote capture service.
The service which turns voice into structured text and metadata will need to send this data to a separate trade ticket service via FDC3 intents/contexts.
FDC3 Working groups affected
- Intents Working Group
- Contexts Working Group