References & Bibliography
The following normative documents contain provisions, which, through reference in this text, constitute provisions of this Standard. For dated references, subsequent amendments to, or revisions of, any of these publications do not apply. However, parties to agreements based on this Standard are encouraged to investigate the possibility of applying the most recent editions of the normative documents indicated below. For undated references, the latest edition of the normative document referred to applies:
- Apache 2.0 open-source license, https://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0.
- Community Specification license, https://github.com/CommunitySpecification/1.0
- ISO 3166-1, Codes for the representation of names of countries and their subdivisions – Part 1: Country codes, https://www.iso.org/iso-3166-country-codes.html.
- ISO 8601-1:2019, Date and time — Representations for information interchange — Part 1: Basic rules, https://www.iso.org/standard/70907.html
- JSON Schema, https://json-schema.org/.
- OpenAPI Standard v3.0, https://www.openapis.org/.
- RFC 2119, Keywords for use in RFCs to Indicate Requirement Levels, March 1997, https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/rfc2119.
- RFC 2782, A DNS RR for specifying the location of services (DNS SRV), February 2000, [https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/rfc2782].
- RFC 5646, Tags for Identifying Languages, September 2009, https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/rfc5646.
- TypeScript Programming Language, https://www.typescriptlang.org/.
- Web Application Manifest, W3C Working Draft, February 2022 https://www.w3.org/TR/appmanifest/
The following documents may be useful in understanding certain aspects of this Standard; however, knowledge of them is not essential to the creation of a compliant implementation of this Standard:
- CUSIP, Committee on Uniform Security Identification Procedures, https://www.cusip.com/identifiers.html#/CUSIP.
- FIGI, Financial Instrument Global Identifier, https://www.openfigi.com/about/figi.
- ISIN, International Securities Identification Number, https://www.isin.org/isin/
- LEI, Legal Entity Identifier based on the ISO 17442 standard, https://www.legalentityidentifier.co.uk/what-is-lei-code/.
- npm, https://docs.npmjs.com/about-npm.
- PermID, Permanent Identifiers, https://permid.org/.
- pnpm, https://pnpm.io/motivation.
- REST, https://www.ics.uci.edu/~fielding/pubs/dissertation/rest_arch_style.htm, https://restfulapi.net/.
- SEDOL, Stock Exchange Daily Official List, https://www.lseg.com/sedol.
- yarn, https://yarnpkg.com/getting-started.